Below you will find the June newsletter:
Studio News You Should Know
Our last day of classes is SATURDAY, JUNE 16TH!
— MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL SCHEDULE:
- Friday Evening Show Rehearsal: Tuesday, June 18th. Arrive by 1:15 in first costume with hair and makeup done. Rehearsal starts at 2:00.
- Saturday Matinee Show Rehearsal: Wednesday, June 19th. Arrive by 12:45 dressed in first costume with hair and makeup done. Rehearsal starts at 1:30.
- Sunday Matinee Show Rehearsal: Wednesday, June 19th. Arrive by 4:45 dressed in first costume with hair and makeup done. Rehearsal starts at 5:30.
- Saturday Evening Show Rehearsal: Thursday, June 20th. Arrive by 1:15 pm dressed in first costume with hair and makeup done. Rehearsal starts at 2:00.
— PERFORMANCE DATES & TIMES:
- Friday Evening Show — Students arrive at 5:45 pm. Doors open at 6:00 pm. Show begins at 6:30 pm.
- Saturday Matinee Show — Students arrive at 11:45 am. Doors open at 12 pm. Show begins at 12:30 pm.
- Saturday Evening Show — Students arrive at 4:15 pm. Doors open at 4:30 pm. Show begins at 5:00 pm.
- Sunday Matinee Show — Students arrive at 12:45 pm. Doors open at 1 pm. Show beings at 1:30 pm.
We are offering some exciting dance camps and dance intensives this summer! More detailed information & registration is available at the front desk. Remember to register early — there are a limited amount of spots available!
We will also be offering dance class sessions over the summer, as well as some new programs during July & August. You can register for these online through your new Encore portal.
Our re-registration fee has now increased to $35.00. Please hand in your registration form & fee as soon as possible, for we are already working on individually placing students in their classes for next year!
SOME REMINDERS AS WE HEAD INTO RECITAL WEEK…
COSTUMES: Please do not wait until the last minute to adjust or alter costumes! If you have any questions on how straps are sewn or how a headpiece should be worn, please check with your instructor. Also check on shoe and tight color.
HAVE YOUR NAME IN EVERY ITEM – SHOES, GLOVES, ETC.
Please wear full make-up and no underwear. Please have in your dance bag: bobby pins, safety pins, rubber bands, Tylenol, hair nets, hair spray, deodorant, feminine products and baby powder.
Please be on time for dress rehearsals and performances. We ask for your patience especially during dress rehearsal. Rehearsals usually present unexpected problems with lighting, sound etc. You may pack something to eat and drink, but do not eat or drink in your costume, in the auditorium or classrooms. Students are free to leave rehearsal when they have finished all of their dances. Videotaping and pictures are allowed at dress rehearsals only.
News & Updates
Congratulations to all of our graduating seniors! We are so proud of you and are looking forward to watching you perform one last time as an Encore student.
Encore’s 2019 Graduating Class:
- Alison Bisbing
- Camryn Bryan
- Opal Gibson
- Tara Neikirk
- Jenna Pypiak
- Mia Schulz
- Anna Wardwell
- Katie White
- Ashley Wilson
Congratulations to the Encore Performance Company dancers on a spectacular performance at Hershey Park on May 28th!
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all of our dance dads! As always, we appreciate your support!